Beauty product of the week: RapidLash eyelash enhancing serum

Picture not described
Image: Amazon

Did this serum work? Check out the pictures and you be the judge.

I'm always a bit suspicious of products that make big promises. Like banishing cellulite or reversing wrinkles. Lash growth serums fall into the same category. I'm suspicious.
I'd previously tried two other lash growth serums before trying RapidLash and the results weren't great. One serum didn't do anything at all really. The other seemed to give me a bit of length but nothing drastic. The results were so subtle that it easily could have been a placebo effect – I thought they looked a bit longer because I'd just shelled out $130 for a serum.

RapidLash on the other hand really seemed to work for me. How did it work? Well, I can't actually tell. I usually spend a large chunk of beauty reviews detailing the product ingredients and exactly how these work to produce the results. But unfortunately, I don't actually know what is in this serum. Anyone who knows me will know that this is a pain point. I think all brands should be transparent about what's in their products.
Picture not described
All I know is that it has "Hexatein 1 Complex" which appears to be some sort of patented formula. So I'm not sure what's in it and I don't know how it works. But it does indeed appear to work. Take a look at the pictures and see for yourself.
These snaps were taken before starting with the serum and four weeks after religious daily use. I've included snaps with mascara as well as without. My lashes are very fine and are hard to capture on camera, so the mascara photos can give you another indication of how the product has worked.
Picture not described
Picture not described
A few things to keep in mind before you run out and buy one for yourself. Some of these lash growth serums (although I'm not sure if it's the case with this one) work by preventing your lashes from falling out rather than encouraging them to grow faster. What this means is, if you skip a couple of days of serum, all the lashes the treatment has been holding onto will fall out at once and your eyelashes will be shorter than when you started. So, you do need to be quite religious about applying the serum daily.
Also, try to take care of your lashes. No lash growth serum is going to work if you rub half your lashes off when cleansing your face or fall asleep in your makeup. Try to be gentle with them and cleanse with an oil-based makeup remover.
Here's a final snap of what my eyelashes look like now with mascara. I'm really happy with the results and will personally be continuing to use this serum for a long time.

Affordability

RapidLash eyelash enhancing serum weighs in at $69. It's not cheap, but it's one of the cheaper options out there. As I mentioned earlier, I'd previously tried one that cost $130. So $69 isn't too bad.

Where to buy

RapidLash is available most easily at Priceline. Check it out here.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

GET BEAUTIFUL LASHES AND BROWS WITH RAPIDLASH

RapidLash™ Eyelash Enhancing Serum